INTERNATIONAL RING SIZES
|Size in MM||US & Canada||Great Britain||Japan||France||Switzerland||Germany|
|48.0||4 1/2||I 1/2||8||48||8||15 1/2|
|49.2||5||J 1/2||9||49||9||15 3/4|
|50.5||5 1/2||K 1/2||10||51||11||16 1/4|
|51.8||6||L 1/2||12||52||12||16 1/2|
|53.1||6 1/2||M 1/2||13||53||13||17|
Avyanna follows France measurements.
To determine your ring size, do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.